Friday, June 19, 2009

holidays....

itz been a week now since i finished my exams....the time is really flying very the fast....hahaha!!!well,itz been a boring holiday.....din go anywhere....rotting at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my best friend for now is my room,my lappi,my storybooks....been not out of the hse actually....last saturday was da last outing....this whole week been just lazying around the hse....visiting other places....clinics n hospitals.....gosh!!!!my room looks like a pharmacy...with medicines....!!!!!been not well ever since the week started..hope to get well soon!!!!=)

i can't wait for TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!plan to go n watch....but wid who leh????!!!!alone????!!!!ehmmm...shall think about it....next week will be application week for jobs....i have already prepared all the necessary documents...will be posting the applications soon....wid da latest technology like email n online resume posting...itz still not advisable...cos' itz not advisable...hahahah!!!!


well....that's all for now....one thing for sure...I am missing my buddies...so so so much!!!!!

adois:)

5 comments:

  1. Got any plan for transformers yet? i wan to watch too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....no plans yet...u make plans lah...i am the one always planning...hehehe...let me know kay bro!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a plan here, coming thursday, 25th june, 10.30am at jj. Transformer's plan.. hehe.. Want join?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea..i heard about da plan...but i am not cumin bro...hehehe!!!sowie!!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.. ok, nvm mind.. still can meet u somewhere de.. hehe.. see u la..

    ReplyDelete