Monday, May 25, 2009

my memorable 24th

Thanx to my lovely sunway friends for celebrating my birthday....

It means so much to me....


No words can express my feelings....I am super duper happy guys...


This cud not have materialised without some of u....

Well...let me do a personal thanx to all of u who came...


*Vemal-thanx for organising it my kasin...it means so much to me...thanx for the lovely day u gave me!!!!love ya!!!

*Sasi-thanx a lot for organising it...I really had a gud time....Itz my most memorable one and da best ever!!!!! Thanx for the lovely bloster from u and the gals=)

*Shobby-Babe....Thanx a bunch for everything...I had a gud time with u and thanx for the lovely bloster from u and da gals n sasi!!!!=)

*Bavanee-Bawang....thanx a lot for organising it and thanx for e'thing=)

*Kasturi-Bye...thanx a lot gal n I had a great time=)

*Steph-Fifi....thanx a lot n I will treasure this bday forever=)

*Preyah-Thanx for dropping by and thanx a lot for the present...It means so much to me...u noe why....hahahaha!!!!

*Privina-Thanx for the pressie from u and the rest n thanx for cumin=)

*Rani-u gave me a total shock when u came in...never expected u to cum...thanx a lot gal....not forgetting thanx for the bloster!!!!=)

*Yin Yep-ah yip...the official photographer of Sunway...thanx a lot 4 da bday treat=)

*Carmen-hey u...thanx a lot for everything=)

*Adrian-my bro....thanx a lot for everything=)

*Wei Quing-thanx for cumin n yea i least expected u to be there...thanx a bunch=)

*Michelle-my pet....thanx for choosing the pressie n i like it so much...thanx a lot!!!!=)

*Jian Yau-ah jane...thanx a lot=)

*Joyce-thanx for cumin gal....=)

*Abel-hey u...thanx a lot=)

*Pin Jun-hey gal...thanx a lot for cumin=)

*Erwina-hey gal...thanx a bunch=)

*Seng Soon-hey,thanx a lot=)

*Gavin-hey,thanx a lot for cumin and nice of u to cum=)

*Ramitha-my panditha...thanx for the present n mizzed your presence...love u!!!!=)


Last but not the least....thanx a lot guys and I will treasure this b'day forever n ever....U all made my day and I really thank you all from the very bottom of my heart=)


LOVE U GUYS A LOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment