Saturday, May 23, 2009

m.y 2.4.t.h. b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!


Itz was a nice n a quite birthday for me...Not so in da mood of celebration as exams are around the corner...Well,I will blast it of once the exams r over....So MR.NITE LIFE@VEMAL...pls do the job given properly kay...As what me,Carmen n Adrian told u...hahahaa!!!!

Neway,cumin back to my birthday....Thanx a lot for all da wonderful messages and blessings from all my family members and friends.....It meant a lot to me....Thanx for remembering my special day....=)

Well,on what I did today....

1)Woke up and studied

2)Went to temple and since it was my bday,parents sponsored half of the food

3)Went for shopping with mummy dearest

4)Since I so much wanted to eat McD....So I dragged mum there for dinner

special family dinner will be cumin soon...once dad is back=)....sowie sis u have to wait for the family dinner turn which will be once u get back from aussie in oct=(

A very quite one but with nice memories...Thanx Mum for making my day a wonderful one...Dad,Thanx for the long distance call and I laughed my heart out when u told mum...*u noe wert*....ahahhahaha....sis...very thoughtful of u for the nice bday card n on da way present.....To both my grandma's...thanx for the ang pau and baju=).....


Okok....I noe u want to know my pressies....

*Mum-got me a white gold pendant n chain

*Sis-a birthday card n on the way present's from aussie*can't wait to receive them*

*Gradma's-ang pau and baju 

*I got a watch from ELLE STUDIO from mum and grandma=)


Well,Dad's present will cum when he gets back from Miri...n i noe what to ask him...huhuhuhu!!!!lil' princess gets wht she wants from daddy....hahahaha!!!!


I think...that's all for today....again, thanx a lot for making my DAY...a nice n a wonderful one...Love all of u so much....Huggies=)








No comments:

Post a Comment