Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Update

Hello again...Well here's the update on the Group 4 class....Well,ask me personally and I'll let u know...:)

Next,lets move to an interesting news....at least for me it was!!!cos I was smiling the whole day even though I was having a tough day....Well here it is...THERE IS FINALLY A DIRECT FLIGHT FROM IPOH/JB BY BERJAYA AIR!!!!Yes yes...first I thought it can't be true when Uncle Prithvi told me...cos I kept on asking him..."Reli ah Uncle???U sure...."hahaha...but Uncle was more excited than me....well,I should thank him for telling me the good news...next I smsed Nunu my partner in Singapore for update...finally got the website address and tadaaa...I booked my flight ticket!!!:))))I am so excited...at least now I can go back for long weekends and my parents can visit me more often!!!!...so Shobby and Preyah,start packing!!!!hahaha...one way will be on me:))))

Besides that I had a good time working with Faiza...She is my colleague back in EY....We had a marvellous time doing Desaru...We shared and talked a lot....Finally I had the guts to tell her what was going on when the "getting a bf" topic came up!!!!....thanx babe for sharing your view on it and thanx for tolerating all my nuttiness throughout the 3 weeks engagement!!!!:))))I will miss our time as I don't know when we will get to work together again.

Finally,I am back in Nilai for my EVERGREEN job!!! I hate it here....pls pls...let the week pass by very very very fast...!!! I am sick so I want to go back.....Please be nice:)))

That's all for now...Adios!!!!

p/s:nava update your blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment