Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peak period....!!!!

Peak period=Stressed up life for all the auditors for the next 5-6 months.Meeting deadlines,review points,tying up figures,AR and the list goes on and on.It is challenging but at the same time it is also very stressful.Anyway,I have been having a real busy week and also weekend ever since January kicked off.Have been really working around the clock to clear my review points as well as concentrate on my current engagements.Lots more coming up and I hope to do my best.Pretty happy with my work lately and I hope everything goes on well for me.I'll do my best as I promised myself and hope everything falls in place nicely:)

Besides that,I have started of my Group 4 classes here in JB....Pretty happy to work along with Uncle Dr Ravi and Uncle Maniam...Two dynamic people with lots of knowledge and experience.It will be a learning phase for me as well.Nevertheless,it will be my first ever experience handling teen youths whom I never met before compared to the lovable ones in Ipoh whom I practically saw them growing up...Let's see how the teens here will accept this new 'aka'...:)*fingers crossed*

Okay that will be all for now.I will update more in my next post.Till then all of you have fun and enjoy the week.Happy Thai Ponggal to all the Hindus:)

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment