Saturday, March 6, 2010

back from BP!!!!!

Yes yes...I am back from Batu Pahat@BP....So happy and relieved...Was just counting my days there as working with the Moron Jerk was toucher-us enough for me.....Don't ask how it all went by...I am just so glad I got back to JB....I felt relieved when I got back to my room...!!!!!Hahaha!!!!


How was BP???Well I have blogged about BP before...So its still the same thing....I Love The Food There!!!!!For the first time I ate something weird...Ostrich meat!!!!Hahaha!!!!Well,how it tasted????Something like turkey actually....Nice nice n yummy!!!!


Besides that,work was hectic...but the best part was...The client was super duper nice...So we had a smooth sailing audit with them.....=)


Okay its a short post but I am done for now....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment