Sunday, February 28, 2010

simply

I am currently not in the mood to blog about anything but since I am so bored,I thought of blogging something.Let's see what has happened the whole week.Well,I was in the office after like so long this week.Although I was in office I was assigned to do Stat Audit and also stock take....Hehehe!!!!Pretty much stuffed myself with too much of Stat Audit...but all went on well....Did everything,indexed it and passed it to the respective seniors already.So don't complain!!!!

Stock take was pretty interesting.It was from Penang EY so we had to conduct it fr them.Numerous phone calls to the seniors to make sure I understood the needs from them properly as it is very important not to mess things up since I was handling the whole thing.I have done my part since I am leaving for outstation job,I have passed it to another colleague to carry on and complete everything properly in order n courier all the documents back to the Penang Senior.Well,the stock take was at the Duty Free Zone Hotel....The Regency Hotel by the sea....We conducted stock take for all the stores from Dry Store,Beverage,Tobacco,Butchery and etc etc...Was fun as they made me walk up and down to count the BEER Barrels...Hahahaha!!!Shoud have lost some weight!!!!Cos I did not eat at all...=)

Well,next week I am off to Batu Pahat for audit.I will be auditing a listed co which is known as Xian Leng Holdings Berhad.Since I will be out of office,I completed all my work so I won't put anyone into trouble or don't want anyone to complain that I did not do my work...All done so don't complain people!!!!!...Well going for Xian Leng audit I am not that excited cos I will be going with the MORON!!!!The MORON is a human MORON!!!!!Ehmmmm....I wonder how the next 5 or 6 days is going to be...Swami...I need all the strength and courage....Please guide me=)

Besides that,been feeling very lonely and left out lately....I don't know why...I miss mummy so much...I just feel like leaving everything and just going back home....but when I think of the future....I step back...I have been looking for other opportunities as well...so lets see what will come up.....Going with the MORON has added up my stress level...I am so nervous and scared of him...Having nightmares about it...So this is all keeping me so worried....I think my face has turn to a really sad face because I cannot see the cheerfulness in me anymore....All I think is work work work n the irritating MORON who bugs the life out of me...I also don't know if people around me are genuine....They are nice in front of me but at the back they are not...I never did anything wrong but they just don't like me...I am very reserved in the office...but they are telling things which I feel is not true....I so want to fight back...but I am still a junior...So just shut up and carry on....

I don't know if ever Swami is with me helping me through all this but I hope He is listening to my sorrows n cries....Please Swami,show me a sign that you are there...

That's all for now....Adios=)




2 comments:

  1. -Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own- =)

    ReplyDelete