Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Good 4 Hrs Drive (:

I had a good 4 hrs drive from KL to JB today.Started of around 915am after pumping the tyre with enough air,refilling my fuel, reloading my Touch 'n' Go and my Nescafe!!!!Wow...traffic was kinda heavy today and almost everyone was strolling on the highway today...My GOD!!!!!Why people???Wanna stroll not on the middle lane or the right lane kay.....Move your vehicle to the left lane...its for strollers....hahahaha!!!!

Traffic was kinda heavy up to Ayer Keroh....Once I passed Ayer Keroh, highway was kinda empty since it was heading towards Johor already....!!!!Reached on target...which was 115pm...headed straight to McD to get my lunch and then headed back home.....

Unloaded my stuffs from the car....Cleaned my bed...with new bedsheet....opened my Lappi...Updated FB while I was having my lunch....Took a 2 hrs rest by sleeping...Got up..unpacked all my stuffs....Cleaned the room...Went out for dinner...Called home...Watched a movie...Finally now I am blogging...Not forgetting I uploaded all the photos!!!!From Lisa's Wedding to Shobby's Birthday!!!!

It feels good to be back though!!!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment