Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanx for making it another memorable one=)

Thanking my 3 besties for planning a nice birthday celebration at Pappa Rich!!!! I was indeed surprised caused only the nite before they told me....Hahahaha!!!!Thank God I din have any plans....

I had a great time with them....Laughing and chatting!!!!but I was kinda quite myself...and I realized it as well...ehmmm,wonder why???exam stress or work stress????both i guess!!!!

To my surprise I had a birthday cake which I always admired....Thanx babe!!!!You know the best some or rather....hahahaha!!!=)

My birthday present from u guys were also another surprise!!!!!Sorry babe...I know u r jealous...but too bad!!!!Mine came first....wait till itz yours....Neway,I love it more than I like it....Hehehehe!!!!!

And and the CARD!!!!Gosh,how how????Such a nice card!!!!I have read it over n over like God knows how many times....!!!!

Thanx thanx thanx.....to the 2S and 1P....hahahhaa!!!you guys know who u are=)

Not forgetting.....my cousin and the rest for being there as well as for the present....a sunglasses...which I so din expect!!!Nice nice n I am using it ady!!!!=)Looks cool!!!

Thanx to all those who shared and got me the gift...Thanx for being there.....

Rubsi and Puteh...special thanx to u both for making it=)You guys rock!!!!!

Thanx to everyone for all the things you guys did....

Tutti Frutti...How to forget u????!!!!Hhahahaah!!!It will always remind me of RM27!!!!!=)

Pictures.....well,i did not snap any....but will get it posted up from the rest....=)

Till then....Thanks a lot guys for making a great start for me=)

Turning 25 is not biggy after all with all of u being there!!!!

Hugs and love u all....Adios!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment