Saturday, June 13, 2009

bbq n movie

BBQ

V had a small bbq party last nite at the college premises...it was among our small sunway ACCA gang....it was very nice...i had fun...took some pictures...but wanted to take more...but as usual...i was too busy chit chatting!!!hahahaha!!!!well...i am gonna miz this bunch of friends since it will be my last sem spending time with them....gonna miz u guys so much!!!!!!hopefully v can have more meet ups in future..=)

party ended around 1110pm....cleaned up e'thing...made sure it was all perfect...then sasi sent me back...reached home at 12am....Wheee!!!!!Thanx carmen for organising one n thanx for inviting me n letting me to be part of it....


MOVIE

today i went out for movie with rami (my cuz) n sasi....v went for nite at da museum 2....da movie was nice....i enjoyed it so much...but it was freaking cold...n my dearest cuz made me hold da popcorn da whole time...i cud not even cover myself...hehehe!!!after movie,v went to chatter's kopitiam and chit chatted..as usual...2 big bullies where there...to bully me...n a third bully came..ah yip...afterthat,sasi sent us back home...and that was my day!!!!

thanx guys...for the wonderful outing...well,i was a bit scared wondering how u guys will get along...not bad....very well infact!!!!...n yea,thanx for bullying me n revealing my secret of not eating rami...pig!!!!Sasi...ehmmm...u trust my cuz sista morelah now....haih!!!!!dun believe that panditha kay...*pathetic smile*


well...that's all for today=)

1 comment: